Sunday, September 30, 2012

MONKEY BREAD

Monkey Bread is a favorite among young and old.  I decided to post this recipe given to me by my friend Margo.  She has made this so many times for us.  My grandchildren love it!  You simply pull it apart and eat it!
Here is what you will need:
Grease a tube pan or bundt pan.  Preheat oven at 350.  Cook for 35 minutes.
3 large Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter or margarine.
Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.  Cut the slices in quarters and roll them in the sugar and cinnamon mix.  Place them in the pan.  After placing all of them in the pan, sprinkle with brown sugar.  Cut up the margarine or butter and place it on top. 
Bake in a 350 oven for about 35 minutes.  Cool for a few minutes and serve.  Tastes best when warm.
IF you should have any left over (which I doubt) Place in an air-tight container so it will stay fresh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment