Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Review for CSN Stores - I received my Pans!





A few weeks ago, I mentioned an upcoming review I would be doing with CSN Stores. I was able to choose any product from their 200 + Stores. I decided to get two mini-loaf pans with a non-stick coating since I love to bake and I knew these would come in handy. They arrived last week and this past week I put them to the test.

Two of my favorite things to bake are Muffins and Banana Pineapple Cakes. I decided to first make Banana Pineapple Mini-Loafs in my new loaf pans. Below I will demonstrate what you need to make this fantastic cake. I'm excited that now I can make Mini loafs to give to my friends instead of slices of cake.

BANANA PINEAPPLE CAKE

3 cups of flour
2 cups of sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 tbls. baking soda
1 tbls. powdered sugar

2 Cups mashed bananas (3 bananas)
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 - 8oz can crushed pineapple
3 eggs slightly beaten
1 cup cooking oil


In a large bowl sift flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and powdered sugar. Make a well and set aside. Combine eggs, crushed bananas, un-drained pineapple and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients all at once.




Stir until moist. Pour into prepared baking pans.....In my case i used my new pans "Kaiser Mini-Loaf Pans.




Makes one dozen mini cakes. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment