Monday, March 5, 2012

Chicken Tenders with Spinach

Here is a new twist on Chicken Tenders. I didn't know what to make with Chicken Tenders this one particular night. Dinner can sometimes be a challenge being on Weight Watchers - especially if you are Italian and like to eat only Italian foods. I had a batch of Spinach which I prepared for a calzone. Simply saute the spinach with pepperoni cut in small pieces, sliced olives, garlic and sliced mushrooms.




In a well seasoned Pampered Chef stone I sprayed Olive oil (a small amount), placed 8 chicken tenders side by side. I proceeded to season them with Mrs. Dash Italian Blend and topped it off with Panko Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.




Cover and bake for 20 minutes (or until tender) in oven at 350. Remove from oven and layer the Spinach mixture on top of the Chicken Tenders. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Serve with a garden salad! Mmm good!If you are Weight Watchers like me,it is approx. 11 point plus value: The Salad with dressing is usually 2 to 4 points. Depends on how much dressing you use. Yeilds 2 servings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment