Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow and Swing Sets

Okay, so it’s snowing in Rhode Island….that’s where I live. I’m sitting by the window and watching the snow falling and piling up on the “mountains” of snow that has already been dumped on us. Oh well, it is winter after all.

Now I am starting to think ahead to spring hoping this will make me feel better as the snow keeps coming. I enjoy Springtime so much. Hopefully the daffodils won’t have to struggle to come out of the soil. The deep freeze of winter should be over by then! I especially enjoy watching my Grandchildren playing outdoors. The boys have their baseball games and the girls love playing in the backyard on their swing set. I was looking at some swing sets for kids at one of the CSNstore.com in case theirs needs to be replaced. Sometimes the boys will visit their little cousins and they all enjoy the swing set together. It has a covered crawling area, slide, two swings, rock climbing board and a sand box. It is such a pleasure to watch them all play together. If I keep this picture in my mind, maybe I can forget about the falling snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment