Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Left over Chicken???

For some reason I always have left over chicken. It's probably because I cook more than I should. My husband, Jack, loves chicken in any shape or form. I try to do different things with it and tonight I came up with a wonderful combination. Here's what I came up with:

In a large saute pan place pieces of chicken (I always remove the bones) roasted red peppers, stuffed green olives, artichoke hearts, small amount of olive oil and seasoning. I used McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable seasoning and a dash of salt. While this simmered, I microwaved a bag of Birdseye Steam Fresh Brown Rice and sauteed Broccoli Rabi with garlic and olive oil.

Place the rice in a serving dish, top with chicken mixture and surround it with Rabbi.
What a fantastic combination of flavors!

The two of us ate it ALL!

1 comment: